Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £28000/annum
Artworker – Spider Recruitment Services, the specialist recruitment division of Spider are currently working with a well-established marketing company who are recruiting.
The main role as Artworker is to create artwork for a variety of materials ranging from digital/online artwork, brochures and leaflets whilst ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to and quality is of an exceptionally high standard.
Roles and responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
– Ensure artwork meets print and web standards, such as colour, spell check typography and image quality
– Carry out amends to existing concepts
– Resize existing artworks
– Create new artworks whilst liasing with colleagues and Design/Studio Director
– Ensure all work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines
– Create print ready artwork for use by various departments
– Work to short deadlines and fast turnaround times
– You will also be required to work on a variety of different projects across the studio covering typography, retouching designs, layouts and illustrations
Working hours Office openign hours 9am – 6pm with 1 hour lunch break. Late finishes and early starts may be required, especially as deadlines approach.
Skillset Required for this role
– Meticulous attention to detail – Knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite and programmes, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator – Strong retouching and visualisation skills – Ability to create visual concepts – Strong layout and typographical skills – Strong communication skills – Great reporting skills – Creative flair and an eye for design – Strong organisational skills – Ability to work well to deadlines
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Design, Creative, Illustrater, Photoshop, Adobe Creative
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice
- Address Colchester