Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £40000/annum
Anderelite are currently working with an award winning house builder who are looking for an experienced Architectural Technician/ Technologist with experience of working on housing and residential projects or someone who has worked a house builders previously.
The post will be to assist in the delivery of package of production information for large residential and construction projects and the successful candidate will work alongside the in house design and technical team, assisting the lead Architect to deliver working drawing packages.
* Prepare production information suitable for Building Control Submission and Construction purposes to an agreed timescale
* A sound understanding of construction techniques and processes
* Experience of timber frame construction
* Knowledge of technical standards, (NHBC and building Regulations specifically) regulatory frameworks and health & safety
* Consult with other professionals in the design & procurement team
* Review and coordinate sub consultant / contractor information
* Produce detailed working drawings and specifications
* Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction
* Computer aided drafting skills (preferably ArchiCAD – but training given)
* Microsoft Excel and Word
* Clean Valid Driving Licence and personal transport is essential
The ideal candidate will have access to a clear career path with development and a competitive salary and package dependent on experience. Please do forward your full cv and portfolio for review.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at
- Address Southampton, Hampshire