Senior Graphic Designer (Print and Online)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £28000 – £33000/annum company benefits
My client is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer (print and digital) to join their fun, dynamic and highly skilled team.
About the client:
A dynamic company built on ideas, thinking ahead of the curve and dedication to a common goal. They are leaders in the events industry across multiple sectors; passionate about creating high quality products and services for their clients and are very consultative and flexible in their approach.
The current portfolio consists of events, publications and websites for business, recruitment and human resources.
Constantly, looking to develop the business and looking for fresh, talented individuals, who thrive as part of a friendly and supportive team, has led to this wonderful opportunity becoming available.
You will have:
* 2 – 3 years experience as a Graphic Designer across both print and digital
* Software: Indesign CS 5.5, Photoshop CS 5.5, Illustrator CS 5.5
* Flair, creativity and experience of meeting deadlines to work across variety of media
* Strong creative design and artworking skills
* Exceptional portfolio or print an digital
* Desirable: Video editing software – After effects/Premier, HTML and CSS
* Ability to monitor and manage workflow and production schedule to deadlines
Please send your cv and link to portfolio online to be considered for this position
- Address SW19, Wimbledon, Greater London