Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £25000/annum
We currently are on the lookout for an Architectural Assistant (Part 1 or Part 2 is considered) to join a practice located in Barnstaple, North Devon, nearby to some of the best beaches and coastlines!
Obtaining a driver’s license will be advantageous for this role due to its remote location.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary practice of Architects and Landscape Architects within a supportive studio environment. Their clients and projects are predominately Southwest based as well as the Midlands.
The RIBA, CIAT and CIOB Chartered practice has a strong pipeline of projects varying from housing, healthcare, education to bespoke housing. Having been established for over 20 years, the practice has many repeat clients in the community and commercial sectors.
This practice primarily utilises Vectorworks, Lumion and Sketchup to design their vast variety of projects – therefore, obtaining previous experience in these will be extremely beneficial.
The practice is seeking an individual that is eager to be fully engaged in the progression of their career as well as the company’s evolution. This passionate company is looking for a team player who is optimistic and committed to the design quality to continue the awards won by the practice. The ardent chartered practice fully supports Continuing Professional Development for all staff.
The Position: Architectural Assistant (Part 1 or Part 2)
* Experience in Vectorworks, Affinity and Sketchup.
* Strong design skills, in order to place the clients’ needs at the centre of solutions.
* Motivated to take the practice forward and be fully involved in its progression.
* Effective communication skills in order to liaise with professionals and clients – repeat business is important to this practice.
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic to enhance Architectural knowledge.
The salary for this position is £20K – £25K.
How to apply?
If this job is of interest, please contact Curtis Hunter at Konker Recruitment. If this role is not suitable, please check out our website for other positions that may be suitable.
Reference: (phone number removed)
- Address EX31, Barnstaple, Devon