Creative Team Leader
Job Type : Permanent, Temporary, Full Time
Do you want to be part of a dynamic creative team with the vision for growth?
Are you excited by making sure that all creative material produced adheres to brand and company guidelines?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Creative Team Leader to join our clients growing business in Alton, Hampshire. Supporting the Digital Marketing, Ecommerce and Operations Manager, the individual will work in a varied role, taking responsibility for creative sign off for all material produced.
This is a unique role for someone looking to grow their graphics career, taking on exciting challenges and fulfilling the company’s creative needs across the full portfolio.
What does this role involve?
* Responsibility for work allocation, performance management, development, training and motivation of the team
* Responsibility for personal development and upskilling of members of the creative team.
* Supporting execution of marketing strategy and annual plan
* Liaising with multiple departments to decide on content for printed and online assets
* Producing print and digital advertising elements from existing graphics with varying degrees of re-working
* Working on the creative relating to ad hoc projects and including project management as required (eg. AsmoFair)
* Fulfilling the design needs for a number of regular and ah-hoc events, offers and activities
* Producing banner artwork for trade and consumer shows
* Creating annual product catalogue of over 100 pages
* Using MailChimp to construct pre-order solicitations on upcoming products for the company’s customers once per week
* Creating new release documents each week to show all new product releases to different Asmodee retailers
* Putting together annual special solicitations or offers for stores such as Halloween/Christmas games offers or the artwork for our Xmas Games Calendar on Twitter
* Fulfilling some of our online requirements, posting on and maintaining parts of our website
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative individual with a degree or qualification in a marketing subject, or relevant experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a creative team as well as strong leadership and priority management skills. You will be flexible, with the ability to adapt to changing environments with excellent attention to detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
The role would suit someone who is highly organised with a willingness to develop skillsets within the Team, as well as having strong interpersonal skills. Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and MailChimp.
Location: Alton and hybrid working (3 days a week in the office)
Working Hours: 37.5 per week 9:00 am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Contract type: Permanent or Temporary
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days holiday (+ bank holidays) and staff discount on all our products!
By Applying for this position, you give consent to the Company (Portfolio Recruitment) processing your personal data for the following purposes:
For the Company to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process with or transfer my personal data to their clients in order to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services
- Address Alton, Hampshire