Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £35000/annum Benefits
Does working in a family-like culture based on mutual support, positivity, and fun appeal to you?
As a Content Designer, you’ll be given the freedom and autonomy to work from home, with the occasional office visit, and for those that love the office environment, you’ll work in a chilled-out office environment for an innovative tech business.
* Up to 30k basic depending on experience
* Home-based, but must be able to travel to the office once per month
* Starting holiday 23 days + bank holidays, and one additional day per year of service.
* Opportunities and support for learning and development
What you'll do:
As a Content Designer, you’ll work as part of the Design and Marketing Team, to produce engaging and insightful content across multiple channels, including e-commerce and social platforms.
You’ll work on product communications, apps, and website content and have a natural ability to adapt to different tones and styles, depending on client requirements.
What you'll need:
* Previous experience in a content writing or copywriting role
* The ability to write creative, compelling, and promotional content
* A proactive approach and with the ability to drive the content pan
* Excellent command of written and spoken English
This role would suit a content writer, content executive or copywriter with experience producing compelling, creative or technical content
- Address Dunston, Lincolnshire