Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £40000/annum
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Project Architect to join a vibrant, award-winning practice located in Central Leeds. This leading Architecture and Interior Design firm pride themselves in their understanding of the design aspirations of every client and production of site-specific solutions. They have two offices in the UK – Leeds and London, with 50 members of staff across both locations.
This Leeds based RIBA chartered practice are experts in the residential and commercial sectors, more so recently high-rise residential buildings. They take gratification in listening to desires and objectives to design and create places of elegance while challenging ordinary approaches, but ultimately delivering their promise.
As an experienced Project Architect within this leading practice, you will be expected to obtain previous experience in high-rise residential projects. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of prestigious projects at all RIBA Stages. Having a good understanding of UK practice joint with a passion and enthusiasm to create and design high-quality architecture is essential to this role. As well as this, you will have the opportunity to run a part-refurb and part-extension to an existing building – this project has received positive coverage from the press in recent days.
The prestigious and prominent firm offers a superb package, but above all, they are fully committed to supporting their staff in the growth of your Architectural career.
The position: Project Architect
* Previous experience in high-rise residential projects.
* Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit is not necessarily needed.
* Outstanding communication skills to effectively liaise with clients (private and commercial clients).
* Manage projects from RIBA Stages 0 – 7.
* Strong design and technical capabilities in order to develop projects and tasks such as specification packages, construction detailing, and building regulation submissions.
The salary for this position is £35K – £40K (DOE).
How to Apply?
If this job is of interest, please contact Curtis Hunter at Konker Recruitment.
If this role is not suitable, please check out our website for other positions that may be suitable.
Reference: (phone number removed)
- Address LS9, Richmond Hill, City and Borough of Leeds