Digital Marketing Advisor
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £19.23/hour
1. Provide a digital marketing managed service to the Group using a range of tools and techniques, including CRM, email, text/SMS, websites and social media, ensuring activities and projects are delivered on time and within budget. To develop and issues brief, and to manage stakeholders.
1. Deliver content and digital marketing campaigns to support our corporate objectives:
* Manage the proactive digital marketing calendar to produce and align content and campaigns with the needs of the audience, business and channels.
* Source, design, and write engaging content for all digital marketing channels, (internal and external), including social media, email, intranet and websites.
* Collaborate with colleagues in the Communications team for internal and external campaigns
1. Manage and deliver the Group’s social media presence, including the content marketing plans across branded accounts, monitoring, reporting, and managing reactive conversations with customers and stakeholders.
1. Manage the delivery of the email marketing work programme, including:
* Manage the email service provider platform, including design/artwork, building templates, testing and deployment.
* Managing data and segmentation for digital campaigns within CRM
* Leading on digital campaigns in collaboration with colleagues for projects that require email marketing expertise. Provide support and list management where campaigns are in ‘business-as-usual’ mode.
* Ensuring consistency across touchpoints for email campaigns, including creating landing pages, optimizing journeys and creating copy and content needed for other channels.
* Maintain a corporate email marketing calendar.
1. Analyse customer journeys to create digital messaging opportunities that convert, retain and reactivate customers’ use of A2Dominion’s digital services and other marketing goals. Develop and optimize automated solutions.
1. Become the champion for digital marketing across the business, pushing for best practice, continuous improvement and taking the lead in Digital for troubleshooting and requests from stakeholders:
* Advise and support departments to increase their understanding of the tools and requirements for successful digital marketing campaigns. Advocate to staff on best practice and train / brief staff to improve digital marketing processes.
* Contribute towards the continuous improvement of A2Dominion's digital marketing tools and platforms.
* Act as point of contact for various digital marketing tools, including; SMS, events, paid-for placements, and monitoring tools.
* Assist to work with Change & IT to solve any technical issues and facilitate requests from internal stakeholders, ensuring they are kept informed throughout.
1. Ensure regular reporting and analysis of digital marketing activities, including a test and learn approach to optimization, using tools such as Google Analytics, to provide customer insight, an understanding of performance and input into digital marketing strategies.
1. Take ownership of data compliance for marketing purposes and to keep up-to-date with current trends and advise on new developments, legislation (including GDPR) and tools.
1. Establish and maintain systems, processes and documentation to support and deliver training, maintenance and business continuity of email marketing tools.
* Maintain standard approaches and processes for customer contact across all digital marketing activities, including social media and public-facing email accounts.
Be responsible for the Group’s presence and reputation on the searchable web, including search engine, review sites, listings and social media. Run analyses and make recommendations for improvements
- Address Paddington, Greater London