Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £23000 – £29000/annum + Benefits
JUNIOR CREATIVE DESIGNER
Midlands, Permanent, Full Time
Flexible working – Home (Remote)/ Office
£24-28,000 + benefits
We have a rare opportunity for a Graduate or Junior Creative Designer to join their talented studio of Designers and Creatives. The position will offer the chance to grow and progress with plenty of more senior Designers in the studio to help increase your experience and introduce you to new skills. This is a busy studio working with many leading brands and recognisable names.
* Liaison with other members of the team to understand the design needs and requirements.
* The ability to receive and understand creative design briefs, being knowledgeable in the type of information required, how and when to challenge a brief and have an ability to provide opinions and proposals at the briefing stage.
* A good knowledge of the design discovery process including trends, retail markets together with consumer and brand insights.
* Represent our customer’s brand as their brand guardian.
* The ability to produce highly creative, innovative and thought-provoking concept ideas, in both drawing and CAD form, to accurately communicate creative ideation and direction.
* Demonstrate through creativity and visualisation the businesses vision – to become the most compelling, innovative and smart solutions provider for retail of the future.
* Producing design solutions which go above and beyond our customer’s expectations, which are visually engaging, innovative and functional solutions.
* Create solutions aligned with the businesses manufacturing and outsourced capabilities, that incorporate voice of the customer requirements, along with demonstrating an understanding of retail and consumer insights through brand representation.
Experience & Skills Set
* Use of Adobe CS and Sketchup, 3D Studio Max would also be advantageous.
* A recognised qualification in a relevant disciple i.e. 3D Design, Product Design etc
* Good understanding of materials and process – plastics, metal, wood etc.
* An innovative and highly creative approach.
* Ideally 1-3 years’ experience although Graduates will also be considered with specifically strong portfolio
- Address Leicester, City of Leicester