Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £50000/annum
Are you an experienced Account Director or Internal Communications Manager looking for a new challenge? We're working with a communications agency looking to add a Communications Manager to their team! This agency loves big ideas and delivers a mix of engaging print and digital creative communication to its wide portfolio of clients. This is a permanent, full-time role, based in their offices in Edinburgh and offering a salary of up to £50k DOE.
If you're experienced with corporate communications, have a sharp eye for exceptional visual communication, love the written word and have consultative experience in either internal comms or pension communication, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! The culture is supportive and collaborative – which many a candidate we have placed there can testify to!
You will be working with clients across a mix of sectors to deliver pensions communication to their employees. You will support the creation of multi-solution proposals, be responsible for client communication across your accounts and work closely with the in-house design team. You will manage projects with many moving parts, you will ensure final outputs respond to the client brief and are engaging for the target audience.
A key part of the role will be to oversee the content your team creates is accurate, so good attention to detail is a must! You will support with writing copy and not be afraid to suggest ideas for campaign solutions. The projects you will work on will include digital and print such as creating microsites, email newsletters and print materials.
* Have experience working on internal communication or pension related projects either in-house or at an agency
* You have delivered both print and digital projects to an excellent standard
* Highly organised whilst managing projects from start to finish, making sure projects are delivered to brief, on time and within budget
* Experienced at leading on accounts and managing senior stakeholders
* Excellent attention to detail and making sure all content detail is correct
* Strong multi-tasker who enjoys juggling the workload
* Take leadership on projects with multiple stakeholders and can spot growth opportunities
If all of the above sounds of interest, please send your CV across to me as soon as you can, and we can take it from there
- Address Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh