Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £1 – £25000/annum
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Designer to join a reputable and established supplier of fashion accessories to high street retailers and high street brands across the world including both soft and hard accessories.
Please note this a 12 month contract.
* Assisting on designing of the hard accessories.
* Working with Senior Designer assisting in the design of products using Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Researching and interpreting trends and producing trend reports.
* Creating mood boards.
* Liaising with Far East factories.
* Preparing Design packs for manufacturers.
* Liaising with various key staff to ensure products are developed to meet customers’ quality and price requirements.
* MUST HAVE strong CAD skills and be confident on Photoshop and or Illustrator.
* Applicants will have a degree in design and a minimum of 1 years commercial experience.
* Will have worked with ladies, mens and childrenswear – accessories is advantageous.
* Enthusiastic and friendly.
* Pro-active and creative.
* Able to work to a critical path.
* Must have a passion for fashion.
* Able to work in a fast paced environment, be organised and work independently when required.
* Organised and used to a fast paced environment.
* Able to multi task.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis
- Address London