Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – BASED HINCKLEY – FULL TIME – PERMANENT – SALARY UP TO £35,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE – HOURS MONDAY TO FRIDAY 08.30 TO 17.00
Our client are one of the leading UK fashion printer. The scale and capabilities of their market leading production plant combined with their ambitious nature and investment in key personnel has seen an explosion in their customer base in recent times. These are very exciting times for them as they scale up our teams to better support their numerous high street accounts.
They are looking for a talented Designer who has a keen interest in fashion, trend and commercial awareness.
The successful candidate will have a commercial handwriting suited specifically to LADIESWEAR/MENSWEAR/BOYSWEAR and will have the scope to develop designs suitable for the spectrum of age ranges that our retailers serve. An ability to move between the full ranges of trends will be a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities / duties
* Creating high quality artwork ready for print
* Researching and identifying key trends
* Working closely with the design team to create mood and trend boards
* Raising sample requests ready for printing
* Presenting seasonal design ranges to customers
* Liaising with the sales team, sample hands and artwork technicians
Skills and qualifications
* Relevant degree in Fashion or Design
* Enthusiastic, creative and passionate about design. Interest in fashion is advantageous.
* 2+ relevant years industry experience
* Confidence when presenting your ideas and designs to clients
* Good knowledge of adobe photoshop and illustrator
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work closely within a team and also independently
* Good understanding of trend
If you feel you have the passion, skills and experience then please either email your cv or call Teresa
- Address Hinckley, Leicestershire