Senior Architectural REVIT Technician
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £45000/annum
Conrad Consulting have a new vacancy available in central Liverpool that would be best suited to an experienced, Senior Architectural Technician with a background either the Education or Healthcare sectors.
This small-medium sized Architectural practice are keen to add to their experienced team through hiring an Architectural Technologist on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be providing technical support and offering advice on various projects of different size and nature.
The office is full of experienced individuals. It's the type of place an ambitious individual could really thrive and grow whilst getting stuck into some really interesting and unique projects. They prefer to use REVIT therefore it's important for this new hire to demonstrate good experience using the software and to assist with the further development of the in-house software capabilities of the practice.
In order to apply for this role, we are looking for candidates to meet a few, specific requirements. Please see these outlined below:
* A degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent (HNC/HND).
* A minimum of 5 years experience in the architectural industry.
* Have a proven track record of having delivered high-level technical work on medium/large-scale projects.
* To Proficient in the use of AutoCAD & REVIT software.
* Education or Healthcare sector would be advantageous.
A competitive salary is available alongside the opportunity to truly develop and enhance your skillset working alongside consummate Architectural professionals.
For further information, please get in touch with Will using the contact details provided or click the apply button to register your CV as an application
- Address Liverpool, Merseyside