Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £25000/annum
JUNIOR DESIGNER – BASED HINCKLEY – FULL TIME PERMANENT – UP TO £25,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE – MONDAY TO FRIDAY 08.30 TO 17.00
Our client are a leading UK fashion printer. The scale and capabilities of our market leading production plant combined with our ambitious nature and investment in key personnel has seen an explosion in our customer base in recent times. These are very exciting times for us as we scale up our teams to better support our numerous high street accounts.
Our client are looking for a talented Junior Designer who has a keen interest in fashion, trend and commercial awareness.
The successful candidate will have a commercial handwriting suited specifically to LADIESWEAR/MENSWEAR/BOYSWEAR and will have the scope to develop designs suitable for the spectrum of age ranges that our retailers serve. An ability to move between the full ranges of trends will be a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities / duties
* Creating high quality artwork ready for print
* Researching and identifying key trends
* Working closely with the design team to create mood and trend boards
* Raising sample requests ready for printing
* Assisting in the creation of external presentations for clients
* Liaising with the sales team, sample hands and artwork technicians
Skills and qualifications
* Relevant degree in Fashion or Design
* Enthusiastic, creative and passionate about design. Interest in fashion is advantageous.
* 1-2 years relevant industry experience
* Good knowledge of adobe photoshop and illustrator
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work closely within a team and also independently
* Good understanding of trend
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop and be inspirational so if you feel you have the skills, experience and interest in the industry then please either send your cv or call Teresa
- Address Hinckley, Leicestershire