Studio Creative Artworker
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
A successful Global Marketing Group are looking for an exceptional and talented creative artworker to work with our on-site studio and creative team to deliver studio projects according to client briefs.
As a creative artworker you will possess great creative artworking skills and are proficient in all aspects of studio artwork creation from brief to delivery. Creative artworkers are known for their creative passion and fastidious nature, with strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
You will relish working in a fast-paced environment and be able to co-ordinate activity across multiple teams. You will have solid communication skills and a natural artistic flair.
A key aspect of the role is working in close collaboration with our onsite team which consists of an Account Director, Account Manager, Creative Artworkers, Artworkers, Animators and Videographers.
You will be involved with the creation of print and online reports and marketing comms, presentations, email campaigns and B2B online and print campaigns. You to be the brand guardian, ensuring guidelines are current and updated as necessary, and that all projects adhere to those guidelines.
The successful role holder will be dynamic, adaptable, confident and thrives on new challenges.
* Ensures studio artwork project deadlines are achieved compliant to brand and specification
* Liaise closely with creative design and other team members ensuring design visuals are implemented to brand expectations
* Methodical approach to managing artwork files and assets.
* Excellent communication skills to ensure job briefs are delivered smoothly.
* Experience in creating and artwork for print and online.
* Minimum 4 years experience in studio artwork or design production
* Experience of working to tight deadlines, gained in a busy Studio or Agency environment.
* Expert experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
* An ability to apply and maintain brand guidelines.
* Strong layout and typography skills with ability to work creatively.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* A sound understanding of colour management techniques and methodology.
* Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
* An understanding of print processes and experience of pre-flighting files.
* Experience working in an advertising / creative / design agency environment.
* A portfolio with great examples of your work
* Fully knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite
* Has a positive and resilient attitude, calm when confronted with deadlines and challenges.
* Someone who is a self-starter who works proactively to create the best campaigns possible.
* Overall team player who loves working collaboratively.
* Excellent attention to detail
* The ability to see projects through from inception to production
* The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Address Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh