Senior Account Manager – healthcare
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £45000/annum
Our client, a leading Healthcare Agency are seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join them
Primarily, we are looking for someone who can successfully and profitably run our key client accounts. We are looking for someone who will be able to demonstrate expertise and knowledge about brands, therapy areas and the market place and as such will be able to help grow our client’s business.
We would also want you to contribute to the strategic planning on the account, the day-to-day management of more junior team members in your team and build close ties with our editorial team.
It is an exciting role within a close-knit team and there are plenty of avenues for future personal and professional development.
The successful candidate will:
· Experience of working within medical education, ideally in an agency at an account manager or senior account manager level.
· A solid background within account management focusing on healthcare clients and be adept at running projects from inception through to completion.
· Be comfortable being the main point of contact for your clients – and able to present clearly and with an engaging approach.
· Ideally, you should hold a degree within the life sciences.
· Experience of managing junior account handlers is essential
- Address London