Front End Developer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000/annum
Working within this Global company's internal creative agency, as their Front-End Developer, you will get involved with projects that will be seen around the world. Working in collaboration with the wider creative team that consists of UX and UI Designers, Immersive Designers (VR/AR/AI), 3D Designers, Full Stack Developers and all-round Designers, to create work within responsive and engaging websites and across web applications. Working closely with the Lead Developer on projects, you will be able to work on multiple projects and communicate and converse clearly with the internal team and external clients. This role can either be based in Birmingham, Bristol or London as this company has offices in all three. They will be offering blended working with 2-3 days onsite/remote. This is a permanent role offering a salary of £45k.
You will certainly be able to work on a wide variety of work within this internal agency team; they are a consultancy and have a large list of global clients that they work with, and you work to deliver fresh, digital solutions that help to bring the creative vision to life, seeing a project through from conception to finished product.
You will work collaboratively alongside the UX/UI team and Project Managers in the development of user interfaces by contributing to ideation and problem-solving. Day to day, you could be working on building websites, microsites and web applications; some projects can be smaller turnaround projects and others may be larger, meatier projects, so the ability to work on concurrent projects is key to this role.
Responsibilities and skills needed for the role:
* Developing accessible front end user interfaces based on a design created by their UI team in Invision, Sketch Cloud or Figma
* Designing engaging user interactions on web pages.
* Developing robust and scalable back-end services for web applications
* Set up and management of servers and databases.
* Ensuring responsiveness of applications
* Build strong relationships with fellow Developers and be open to advising when you can
* Designing and developing APIs
* Developing, maintaining and updating SharePoint applications (current SharePoint experience is beneficial, but not necessary)
* Be commercially aware as you will be estimating time for projects
* Ensure your work is of the highest standard by quality testing for mobile, tablet and desktop
* Staying abreast of the latest trends in the industry and knowledge in front-end development
* Happy to encourage change within the department and put forward process improvements
* Confident in presenting projects to clients and able to decipher complex technical terms into easy-to-understand terms
You will have confidence in your skills as a Front-End Developer, but also be hungry to continue learning and exploring new technologies as this company invests heavily in new technology to keep itself at the forefront of technology.
You are a problem solver and enjoy coming up with solutions to challenges. You'll be a team player but confident in working independently, ensuring that delivery is of the highest standard, both visually and technically.
If you want to progress in a company that offers development, training, excellent benefits, flexible working and enjoy the buzz of a dynamic working environment, then this role is not to be missed
- Address Nationwide