Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum
We’re looking for a user-centred, strategic and data-driven Conversion Specialist to join our client
They are a digital agency based in Berkshire – 1 day a week required in the office and the rest from home!
What they say:
We work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through our exciting team and tireless work ethic that we make this a reality.
You’ll report to the Conversion Lead and work closely with all departments within the agency from strategists to designers, developers and account managers.
You will provide strategic UX, content & design related suggestions for improving our clients’ websites and apps. You'll also be responsible for the implementation & reporting of your recommendations.
* You’ll own the optimisation strategy for a handful of accounts. Our clients should look to you as the expert and lean on you for strategic advice when it comes to improving conversion.
* Provide ongoing recommendations to help our clients to deliver their business goals and objectives, through continuous AB testing and user-experience improvements.
* Create and execute actions that help to create excellent experiences for users. This could include items such as website audits, web analytics reviews, user journey analysis, heuristic reviews, wireframes, information architecture reviews, user scenarios, and persona development.
* Apply a mix of qualitative and quantitative research to find insights that help to improve the conversion rates on our clients’ websites and apps and remedy break points in the customer journey.
* Be able to report on and communicate test results and data-driven recommendations into an effective brief for internal and external teams.
* Designing, building, and reporting on A/B and multivariate tests (using Google Optimize, VWO or similar tools).
* Exceptional organisation – from planning to delivery and continued growth.
You will need:
* 1-2 years working in a conversion focussed role at an agency or freelance.
* Experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
* Demonstrable experience of running successful CRO programmes, from research through to testing and implementation.
* Experience designing, building and reporting on successful A/B and multivariate testing.
* Deep knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and UserTesting.
* Some experience of persuasive copywriting (UX writing).
* A good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS with some hands-on experience.
* A keen eye for digital and UX design
- Address Berkshire