Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £50000/annum
Are you an agency Account Director, with strong corporate communications experience and keen to join a very secure, thriving and highly supportive agency to continue your career? We are working with a leading strategic creative consultancy that is looking to appoint a new Account Director, to accommodate growth. The role comes with a salary of £45 – £50k, dependant on experience, and a great benefits package. They have a central hub in Warwick but this is a remote working opportunity.
This agency is an employee-owned strategic creative consultancy. They specialise in annual reporting, digital, engagement and brand communications and operate from offices in London, Edinburgh, Warwick, Manchester and Dubai.
Their strategic and creative teams bring insight, communications, stories and messages to life to turn their clients' ambitions into reality. They are experts in reporting, brand, employee experience and sustainability. Working together, they create multi-channel content that drives reporting, messaging, marketing and campaigns to deliver a truly integrated experience for our clients' stakeholders and audiences. Their services include everything from digital to print, film and presentations.
They provide a positive, progressive and collaborative working environment where getting on with people to deliver great work is just as important as skills and experience.
The role of the Account Director is to work across a diverse portfolio of clients, delivering integrated and strategic corporate communications. Specialising in Annual Reporting, the Account Director works with their print, digital, design, brand and specialist teams to deliver creative and innovative solutions.
The purpose of the role is to take the lead on client service, projects and ensure commercial success.
You will enjoy managing and overseeing the work of a team of Account Managers and Account Executives, costing and scoping and offering strategic solutions to a mix of enterprise-level clients, across various sectors. The clients are very invested in the work the agency deliver which makes for a positive, inclusive experience.
* Have experience working on reporting or employee engagement projects with a good understanding of design processes
* You have delivered both print and digital projects to an excellent standard, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
* Experienced at working with a mix of brands, across different sectors, leading on accounts and being the main point of contact
* Previously led and coordinated new business proposals and comfortable presenting to clients
* Multi-tasker with a good ability to prioritise tasks whilst working under pressure
* Managed projects which can run for a long period of time with lots of detail and moving parts
* Adaptable to different processes and the ability to implement new ideas when needed
* Want to work in an agency where you can be dedicated to the account handling team and take responsibility for account growth
To apply for the role of Account Director, please send your CV to us asap
- Address Nationwide