2D Motion Designer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £24000 – £30000/annum
Do you know how to inform and engage through animations and Illustrations? This is an exciting opportunity for a 2D Motion Designer / 2D Animator / Illustrator to join a lovely creative communications agency, based in Warwickshire. The role can be part or fully remote if needed. You’ll be a self-motivated and passionate creative with bags of talent and eager to learn. Whether you’re just starting your design career, or you’ve got a few years under your belt in the world of work, then this could be a great opportunity to learn and grow alongside talented industry professionals.
This is a permanent, full-time role offering a salary of between £24k – £30k, depending on experience.
Our client is a creative communications agency with big ideas! Their talented team of Designers and Communications Consultants are passionate about creating effective communications for their clients, ultimately helping their employees make better decisions about their money and work. They offer a positive and supportive working culture to ensure the whole team can develop personally and professionally and encourage ideas and views to be shared to help the company be innovative and grow. There is a flexible approach to working life allowing you to work from home as well as spend some time in the office.
As a 2D Motion Designer / Animator / Illustrator you’ll be working closely with their Senior Designers to create imaginative, engaging animations and illustrations for their clients from concept through to delivery. You will need to be confident communicating your ideas, storyboarding, designing in a range of styles and having a creative approach to storytelling. (Most of the animations they produce are 2D, however, any 3D knowledge would be a great addition.
As an animator/illustrator you will:
* Be comfortable storyboarding
* Create a range of explainer style animations using Adobe After effects
* Create engaging illustrations for Print and Web
* See projects through from concept to delivery
* Collaborate with the design team on wider client projects
* Work on any client amends
You will be:
* Enthusiastic and passionate about storytelling
* Skilled at drawing and able to create digital illustrations in a range of styles
* Comfortable sharing your ideas
* Able to follow Brand guidelines
* Able to manage your time efficiently and work to tight deadlines
* A natural team player who can also work independently
* Familiar with animation principles
* Confident using Adobe After effects, Illustrator and Photoshop… any other programmes you know, then brilliant!
Plenty more to tell you, so please get in touch with your CV in the first instance, and we can take it from there
- Address West Midlands