Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £27000 – £30000/annum depending on experience
We're on the lookout for an experienced Project Co-ordinator to join our well-established client based in Hathern.
About the role:
As a Project Co-ordinator, your responsibilities will include:
* To liaise with and support the Project Manager to ensure resources, skills and project controls are managed effectively, both in time and cost.
* Create and update live project tracker documents.
* Use CAD and 2020 Design software to read and amend drawings and layouts to extract the required information.
* Place orders with the suppliers and reconcile with the deliveries, site by site.
* Together with the Project Manager, produce monthly reconciliation reports of invoices and liaise with the Office Manager in production of the monthly Payment Applications to the clients.
* To support solving issues re deliveries/products as they arise.
* Training will be provided for company specific procedures.
* Travel will be required to visit sites and complete dimensional / photographic surveys and inspections as directed by PM.
Do you have previous experience working in Project Co-ordinator? To be considered for this role, you will need excellent organisational and administrative skills with proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office applications. In addition to outstanding written and oral communication skills, be self-motivated and work well as part of a team.
* Salary from £27,000 depending on experience
* Full time (9am – 5pm with half hour lunch break)
* 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
* Parking available on site
* Mileage is paid for any travel to sites
* Pension scheme
* Full training will be provided to understand the client’s internal policies and procedures
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Courtney at our Loughborough branch by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search
- Address LE11, Loughborough, Leicestershire