Trainee Urban Designer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £25000/annum
Anderselite are currently looking for a Trainee Urban Designer on a permanent basis who will report to the Senior Urban Design team for a busy Architectural Practice in the Hampshire area.
Specific Duties will include;
* Carrying out preparation of conceptual urban design and planning work, feasibility studies, masterplanning and development briefs and design strategies under guidance from senior urban designer.
* Maintain records of time spent on any job and records of an additional chargeable work.
* Manage delegated projects in respect of timescales & fielding queries from internal sources.
* To undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade and character of the position, together with any other work as delegated by the Directors and Managers.
* To carry out all duties specific to your role and position within the company in a professional and competent manner at all times.
Most projects within the Practice are Housing and Residential based so a keen interest in these would be great. You will also need to have AutoCAD experience as well as demonstrate knowledge of photoshop, sketchup and adobe suite packages.
Benefits package available as well as training and development plan, mentoring and further career progression available.
Please do send over a current cv and portfolio
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at
- Address Hampshire