Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £50000 – £60000/annum
This is an essential role at the forefront of our client’s business, working with their clients at a senior level to ensure profitable relationships and creatively excellent solutions.
They need you to proactively contribute and lead the management, growth, success, and development of client business.
The bare minimum they need from you is:
Five years in a client servicing role within a Branding & Packaging/Creative environment, preferably with some experience at Client Director level.
You will show them that you have:
* Successfully inspired internal/client teams as well as projects, to produce creatively excellent solutions.
* Had full responsibility for budgets and been instrumental in new business and client pitches and developing your key accounts.
* The ability to build equitable partnerships with Director-level decision-makers, moving beyond a ‘supplier’ relationship.
* A natural ability to anticipate and understand and solve issues and challenges before they become critical.
* A positive approach to every internal and external relationship.
* The vision to see and drive the ‘bigger picture’ and broader business issues and opportunities.
* The ability to negotiate with your clients skilfully and confidently, strategically influencing them at a business level.
* A passion for and exceptional knowledge of branding and design.
* Experience of effectively managing a team and developing individual team members to build their career paths.
And the technical skills you will need to have are:
MacOS / GoogleDrive applications / MSOffice
The role in detail
* Account direct and strategically manage a selection of core clients. Anticipate issues and challenges before they become critical. Actively seek to understand issues and propose solutions.
* See projects through to completion on budget and on time.
* Identify new opportunities. Initiate, drive and implement client development strategy alongside Strategic Development Director and Head of Business Development. Drive farming activity plan. Harness your personality and strengths to be instrumental in bringing in significant business, through new and existing client relationships.
* Report on new and current client business activity in weekly Business Development Meeting.
* Prepare and supervise proposals to maximise business conversion.
* Identify and contribute to business development initiatives and pitches in conjunction with Business Development team, Partners and management team.
* Identify PR opportunities from client business in conjunction with Marketing & Communications and Client Development Director
- Address Greater London