Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £30000/annum
We are recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a growing RIBA practice that is based in central Newbury.
Within walking distance of the train station, this RIBA practice has steadily grown over the last 3 years and took on several new staff within the last 6 months.
As a practice, they have been established for 10 years and they work on projects up to an hour from Newbury. They are now looking for an Architectural Technician to join their team of 10.
Their portfolio consists of luxury bespoke residential projects starting from extensions to working with clients on creating brand new homes. With a keen emphasis on eco-architecture, carbon footprint, and sustainability.
The Role: Architectural Technician
* Work on residential projects across the region
* Produce 3D Graphics and Visuals!
* Liaise with different clients,
* Dealing with day/day queries
* Producing drawings from surveys, planning applications, building regs & technical details
The salary for this position ranges from £22,000 to £30,000 depending on previous experience.
The Candidate: Architectural Technician
* Previous experience of working on residential projects
* Worked as an Architectural Technician in the UK
* Experience using Vectorworks is advantageous, but training can be given.
* Live within a commutable area to Newbury
* Happy producing drawings from surveys and drafting.
* Positive, sociable, and committed attitude
* Car owner/Driver’s license is essential
How to Apply?
If this Architectural Technician role sounds like an opportunity you could be interested in, please contact Curtis Hunter at Konker Recruitment on (phone number removed) to discuss further. Alternatively, apply through the website and we will be in touch.
REF: (phone number removed) | Newbury| Architectural Technician
- Address RG14, Newbury, West Berkshire