Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £30000/annum
Protec Fire Detection PLC have an exciting opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer to join an expanding team within the Media & Marketing department, based at our Head Office in Nelson, Lancashire.
As a key member of the team, the Graphic Designer will graphically express the company’s vision, products, and services in a creative and engaging manner, delivering new ideas and generating eye-catching graphics.
The ideal candidate will have a degree or equivalent Level 5/6 qualification in Graphic Design, Art & Design, or Illustration, as well as strong interpersonal skills, strong artistic ability and free flowing creativity.
* Design document templates for sales literature, such as datasheets, brochures, and case studies.
* Create professional and engaging graphics for the company websites, social media platforms, and sales literature.
* Visualise products for literature and digital media through digital rendering and 3D animation software.
* Enhance existing graphical media to meet company guidelines.
* Follow and develop the company guidelines on style and presentation.
* Ensure that all graphical media meets a high standard of style, consistency, professionalism.
* Support the creation of other media formats throughout the company, including technical media, company videos and presentations.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Greater than 2 years’ experience in a commercial graphic design environment.
* Use of graphic design software and methods.
* Videography, video editing and motion graphics.
* Experience with visualisation, rendering or animation software, such as Twinmotion, Adobe Dimension or KeyShot.
Additional key skills/abilities:
* Graphic design (printed and digital media)
* Strong artistic ability and free flowing creativity
* Ability to produce eye-catching and consistent digital media following a brand
* Ability to quickly sketch, visualise and describe concepts
* Excellent attention to detail with excellent visual literacy skills
* Great interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships and collaborate with people at all levels
* Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
* Enthusiastic, meticulous, and willing to learn
* Takes pride and responsibility in your work
* Fluency with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
The candidate will be based within a commutable distance from our Head Office in Nelson, Lancashire and will be expected to work from the office full time.
Salary will be dependent of experience, knowledge and credentials
- Address Nelson, Lancashire