Photographer / Videographer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £22000/annum
We are looking for a Photographer / Videographer to join our client’s established and progressive automotive retail company. The role will be based primarily in Nuneaton but with up to 2 days per week at our client’s Hinckley site.
Please note: as part of your application you will need to send a portfolio / examples of your work with your CV to be considered for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to develop a career in photography / digital / marketing within the motor trade.
Our client has been established for over 50 years and have 5 brands (Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Jeep and Peugeot) across 3 locations in Nuneaton and Hinckley. They are consistently among the highest performing dealers in the FCA and PSA networks. They also sell a huge variety of used vehicles and carry extensive stock.
As Photographer / Videographer your responsibilities will include:
• Taking photographs of all new/used cars (a minimum of 50 per vehicle)
• Creating a 360 video for each vehicle
• Editing photos (Adobe experience preferred)
• Uploading images through theonline industry publication portal
• Creating customer handover images
• Assisting the Group Marketing Manager on other internal and external promotional work
• Assisting other departments within the business when and as required
For the role of Photographer / Videographer, you will need to have or be:
• Able to showcase the product at a consistently high standard to represent the Brand
• Produce high quality and on-brand imagery, taking ownership and responsibility for the quality of your output
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
• A proactive problem solver, both creatively and technically
• A portfolio showing expertise in digital photography, lighting and aesthetics
Skills and Attributes
To be successful for the role of Photographer / Videographer you will need:
• GCSE/NVQ Level 2 in English and Maths and an ICT would be an advantage
• Full, clean UK Driving Licence
• A demonstrable passion for photography, videography and cars in general is essential
For the role of Photographer / Videographer it is essential that you have:
In the role of Photographer / Videographer you will be given training and guidance throughout and the role could present opportunities for wider career development within the company.
The hours of work are Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm with half an hour for lunch and Sat 8.30am to 1pm and on offer is a competitive salary circa £20,000 to £22,000 per annum, commensurate with experience. You will receive 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and a company pension.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Photographer, Videographer, photography jobs, videographer jobs
- Address Nuneaton