Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £27000 – £32000/annum Use of company pool car & benefits
Simply Recruit are working with a leading Property company as they look to expand their team, with the opportunity for a Creative Designer to join their team.
The role will see you work closely with the Managing Director and the senior management team as well as outsourced Social Media partners to ensure that projects are delivered within timeframes and budget – at all times presenting the brand in a consistent, positive light.
Our client are at the very top of their industry and their branding and imagery reflects this, as they strive to improve further, we are looking for someone with a clear and genuine passion for all things property, interiors and design who has the ability to creatively reflect this.
With leading technology and a strong social media strategy, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and own the role, bringing your own style and creativity.
The role of Creative Designer will include;
* Implementing and adapting creative designs into finished artwork
* Keep up to date with current Property trends to ensure the company is at the forefront within the digital space
* Develop your knowledge of the industry as a whole, adding value with your unique insight
* Ensure that all Properties have the necessary marketing materials to allow the Property Managers to offer the best service to all clients
* Constantly review and improve the brand imagery and web content
* Work with the videographer on digital video content for properties
* Work to tight deadlines and be accountable to the Managing Director and Operations Director
Key Skills Required for the role of Creative Designer include;
* Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
* First class communication skills to ensure projects are delivered smoothly
* Previous experience in creating digital and traditional artwork for print
* A genuine passion for property and interiors as well as enthusiasm for producing outstanding creative work
* Strong attention to detail
* The ability to multitask and manage own workflow and diary
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company and shape the role, using your experience and skills to ensure the company brand and imagery is first class. You will have a degree of autonomy, therefore you should be a self-starter and be able to work without constant direction.
In return, there is a competitive package available that includes a generous holiday allowance, pension, free parking, use of the latest equipment to ensure you can do your job to the best of your ability and working from modern, professional offices.
You will require a full UK Driving Licence as part of the role will be to visit various branches and sites.
To be considered please APPLY NOW with your current CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in Property
- Address Clarkston, East Renfrewshire