Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £35000/annum
We are recruiting for an Architectural Technologist to join a RIBA and CIAT Architectural practice based in the beautiful City Centre of Bath.
This Architectural practice has 14 staff with all different experiences and skillsets, and they are on the lookout for an Architectural Technologist to join their growing team.
The practice works on a diverse range of projects including conversions, extensions, bespoke brand-new builds up to medium size developer schemes, and several commercial and education schemes.
The Bath office is a chilled and relaxed working environment. They believe in team ethics, where everyone is appreciated, valued, and supported as a member of staff.
The practice is keen to develop all staff and offer support on further qualifications, whilst being very sociable with many team events happening.
The Role/Candidate: Architectural Technologist
* Managing projects from start to finish.
* Produce working drawing packages across a wide range of projects!
* Liaise with different stakeholders, lead the detailed design process, co-ordinate information, and produce/contribute to planning applications.
* Preparing sketch schemes and design/access statements.
* Having a solid understanding of planning and UK Building Regulations is essential along with being able to liaise with different stakeholders.
* Predominantly using AutoCAD 80% of the time and Revit/Sketchup when required by clients
* Ideally, MCIAT if not working towards
The salary for this position ranges from £25,000-£35,000 depending on previous experience.
For More Information:
Contact Curtis Hunter at Konker Recruitment for more information on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed).
REF NUM: (phone number removed) | Position: Architectural Technologist | Location: Bath
- Address BA1, Bath, Bath and North East Somerset