Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £32000/annum Benefits
Excellent opportunity for an Interior Designer to join a creative design consultancy based just outside of Coventry city centre. The company are a well-established, multiple award-winning practice.
The studio has built a strong reputation in the industry and now boast an enviable portfolio of clientele throughout the UK. The core sectors the practice work within include; Hospitality, Retail and Leisure, with a mixture of both repeat and new clients using their services.
You will be working on a national roll out of a major restaurant brand, meaning a history of working within the hospitality would be highly advantageous when applying for this role. The position will start out focusing on detailed CAD drawings, so a technical bias would be preferred of the Interior Designer for this position.
The Interior Designer will ideally have around 2-5 years of experience working within an Interior Design studio, alongside experience of working on Hospitality or Leisure projects. You will be provided with ongoing training and support from Senior Interior Designers in the practice, enabling you to develop in your career as an Interior Designer.
Responsibilities of the Interior Designer:
– Utilise AutoCAD and Photoshop to produce high quality detailed drawings, schedules and colour/mood boards.
– Produce initial sketches of spatial layouts.
– Produce sketches of the detailed design elements to demonstrate an understanding of the 3D realisation of plans.
– Liaise with clients to respond to any queries regarding live projects.
– Develop and maintain a sound understanding of computer based design software.
Skills and Characteristics required of the Interior Designer:
– A degree in Interior Designer or equivalent/relevant qualification.
– Creative flair and ability to think dynamically.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Good organisational and planning skills.
– Sector experience in Hospitality, Retail and Leisure (desirable).
– Proficiency in AutoCAD & Photoshop
A salary in the region of £25,000-£32,000 (dependant on experience) per annum will be on offer to the successful applicant, alongside an attractive benefits package.
To apply for this role as an Interior Designer, please forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on (phone number removed) for further info
- Address Coventry, West Midlands