Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Are you a strong conceptual thinker and would you like to be part of a growing and innovative entrepreneurial company? Due to continued success, we have a great opportunity to join our team. Would you like to join the friendly and driven in-house design team in our Cheshire based Head office? If so, then read on!
As a s rapidly growing company we design, manufacture and distribute unique innovative products throughout the world in over 90 countries. Established in 2007, our award-winning business has offices in Cheshire, China, and the USA. We are an entrepreneurial business whose brand is now sold world-wide. We work with all major retailers across the UK, USA, Europe and beyond, including Walmart, Target, Tesco’s and Sainsbury’s.
If you are looking for a fast-paced dynamic environment, but with a relaxed, fun culture then this is the place for you. We have excellent on-site facilities including games room, fully stocked kitchen pizza Fridays and regular social events (post covid!) This is a great opportunity to play a key role as we continue to grow from strength to strength
As the successfully appointed Graphic Designer you will be working on FMCG projects covering global retailers, producing artwork and vector illustrations from brand packaging and product development, to corporate identity documents and presentations taken from the sketch book to industry standard software.
To be considered for this Graphic Designer / animator role you will have the following.
* Proven experience of working in a design studio or in-house design team, ideally in an SME.
* Experience in packaging design and retailer displays
* Possess a strong work-based portfolio, demonstrating creative thinking & personality
* Working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suites mastering in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CC that can be demonstrated within your portfolio
* Experience in vector-based illustrations
* Experience in 2d illustrated annotation would be advantageous.
* Experience in stop motions annotation would be advantageous.
* Project management and organisational skills are also key.
* Confidently producing creative concepts from drawings to computer
* Technically producing print ready production graphics
* Producing creative vector Illustrations as required
* Designing product visuals and presentations
* Producing retailer packaging mock-ups and point of sale displays
* Working closely with other designers and departments on the entire project life cycle, from the initial proposal stages, commercial amendments, and artwork updates
* Maintaining excellent attention to detail and time management
* Using MAC operating system and design packages
* Supporting the Studio with general day to day operations.
* Supporting the team with brief creation and departmental meetings (training will be given)
A BTEC National Diploma or a recognised graphics qualification is desirable, although not essential. Additional qualifications in industry software programs and photography skills would also be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a real success story and work in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply please send your CV with a link to your portfolio
- Address CH1, Chester, Cheshire West and Chester