Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £9.18/hour
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious textile company, due to their continued growth they are seeking to employ Ticketing/Framing Operatives to start as soon as possible.
Hours are 7am to 3.30pm or 8am – 3.30pm
Monday to Friday
Candidates must have excellent communication skills
Key duties and roles will be:
* Carry out daily safety checks
* Setting up machine daily
* Cleaning machine and work station at end of shift
* Framing or ticketing fabric to produce a quality product
* Collating fabric to company standard
* Work with colleagues to deliver a quality product efficiently.
* Maintain a good standard of housekeeping and health & safety.
* Ensuring instructions for jobs and specs are being followed.
* Ensuring the use of machinery in a correct and safe manner.
* Carry out Machine Safety inspection start of the shift
* Carry out preparation of machines for use.
* Carry out duties in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Ticketing or Framing fabrics
* Know the top and face of the fabric
* Collating fabrics
* Escalating issues to Supervisor as soon as possible
* Keeping hands and work station clean
* Ensuring quality checks are used throughout the day
* Following COVID guide lines and company procedures
* Developing own skills and managing own time.
* Promoting best practices and continuous improvement.
* First line problem solving and communication for resolution.
* Ensuring safe working conditions and practices.
* Ensure correct use of PPE.
* Promoting and delivering high standards of housekeeping using the 5S philosophy..
* Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
- Address Wisbech, Cambridgeshire