Job Type : Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £180 – £240/day
Contract Type: Contract (Temp)
Start Date: October 2021 End Date: June 2022
Job Overview for the Art Cover Teacher Role:
iQ Education are looking for a creative teacher of Art to join a fantastic school in Hackney.
Our client is a mixed, 11 to 18 community school in the borough of Hackney. A good school that proud of their exceptionally diverse community. They have an ethos centred on high expectations and on valuing people where children and young people work hard and respect others. With excellent teaching and pastoral support, our client provides an education which enables young people to make exceptional progress, to achieve highly, and to develop the skills to make a successful transition to adulthood when they leave.
Responsibilities and Duties Required for the Art Teacher Role:
Teaching classes up to KS5, the successful Art Teacher will need to have excellent experience gained in similar UK schools. The successful candidate will be capable of demonstrating outstanding practice and be prepared to share their skill with all team members. There will be an expectation for the successful candidate to be inspirational to both staff and students by showing creative approaches to the delivery of the curriculum.
Requirements for the Art Teacher Role:
* You will be qualified to teach in the UK holding QTS following your PGCE, SCITT, GTP or OTT
* You will have a good degree in the subject area or a relevant subject
* You will have a solid CV of experience teaching in the UK classroom to the UK curriculum
* You will be an inspirational educator to plan and deliver exceptional lessons
* You will be capable of demonstrating outstanding practice in your classroom
* You will be prepared to be a part of the wider school community
If this Art Teacher role sounds like you then please click apply