Area Operations Manager Landscape & Grounds Maintenance
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £37000/annum
Title: Area Operations Manager
Location: Covering sites across London
Salary: £30k – £37k + Van + Bonus
Supreme Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Area Manager on behalf of a leading Grounds Maintenance and Landscaping business that operates nationwide.
To provide effective management of group activities within your area to include:
* Japanese Knotweed excavations and herbicide treatments
* Winter maintenance- gritting and snow clearance.
* Soft Landscape Improvement works.
Experience within this industry would be beneficial, however full training on knotweed & winter maintenance along with the company’s processes, procedures & values will be provided
You will be required on occasion to work away from home on other sites across the UK to support other Area Operations Managers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* To be responsible for the delivery of your area projects including Japanese Knotweed excavations & herbicide treatments, winter maintenance and soft Landscaping improvements.
* Project planning, organisation & service delivery.
* Liaising with the relevant Environmental Consultant or Sales Team member
* Manage the booking in of works via our bespoke ‘Works Scheduling’ system.
* Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget & to contract specification.
* Managing your projects & the client journey from sales to handover.
* Ensuring companies quality standards are maintained.
* Liaising with the client, maintaining good relations, & ensuring that any agreed remedial works are completed to the client’s satisfaction.
Key Skills, Behaviours & Qualifications:
* Experience in Soft Landscaping or Grounds Maintenance, good plant knowledge
* PA1-PA6 Qualifications
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* IT literate with a good knowledge of MS Office applications and able to learn and grow our bespoke scheduling software.
* Excellent organisation and time management skills – Multi-service company so needs to be able to spin plates.
* Strong leadership skills and takes ownership
* Determination to deliver high quality and reliable service with a ‘Right First Time‘ approach.
* Committed and hungry to grow within the role and company
FM / Maintenance / Grounds Maintenance / Landscaping / Japanese Knotweed / Grounds Keeping / London / Horticulture / Horticultural / Property / Soft Landscaping / Landscape / Gardening / Pesticide
- Address London