Architect RIBA Pt2 or Pt3
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £50000 – £69000/annum
A Newcastle based practice are keen to source a suitably qualified Architect. Joining a highly skilled and professional team you will work on a variety of design projects and briefs. Industry sectors include commercial, mixed use, luxury residential and retail.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the attributes to take the lead role on key projects, handling the project from conception to completion.
In the role, you will be involved in all aspects of the role of an Architect. You will be encouraged to show flair and out of the box thinking to exceed client expectations and briefs.
To be considered you must:
• Be eligibility to work in the UK
• Be a suitably qualified architect with relevant qualifications ideally RIBA Pt2 or 3 or equivalent
• RIBA Registered (Or equivalent)
• Ideally with 2 years + post qualification experience
• You must have design experience on live projects within the UK
• Be comfortable in dealing with clients and 3rd parties
The company offer a highly competitive salary package, continual CPD, internal career progression and a working environment that encourages and praises its staff, a company who believe in a positive working environment.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Keywords: Architect, Architecture, RIBA
- Address Tyne & Wear