Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £26000 – £34000/annum
An award winning global environmental consultancy with one of the best reputations within the industry is looking for an ambitious Arboricultural Consultant to join their Scottish team. You can be based anywhere in Scotland, however will need to be willing to travel for work.
The successful Arboricultural Consultant will be liaising directly with clients, managing projects as well as being involved with fee proposals and business development. You will be working on a variety of projects ranging from small residential projects to large scale infrastructure projects.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience within the arboriculture industry
* Experience in preparing BS5837 reports
* Understanding of the UK planning system, arboricultural legislations and tree law
* Experience working within a multi-disciplinary environmental would be advantageous
* Chartered or working towards chartership
* A salary of £26,000 – £34,000, dependant on experience
* 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
* Company Pension scheme
* Life Assurance
*Paid Proffesional Membership
* And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral
- Address Scotland