Applications Support Engineer – London
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £47000/annum Bonus, Penison, healthcare etc
Our best client, who is a lead manufacturer of headphones and microphones, is currently looking for an Application Support Engineer, to be based in Central London to support their corporate customers.
Working in Integrated Systems Support, the Application Support Engineer provides primary technical product support for Integrated Systems software products, as well as other products that rely on firmware and network configuration. Provides secondary product technical support for the balance of the Integrated Systems product line.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer technology or IT-related field. Software support experience. Minimum of 5 years of experience
* Expert knowledge of Windows operating systems, IT infrastructure, mass software deployment, network access control, implementation and troubleshooting
* Familiarity with enterprise endpoint management tools (Group Policy, SCCM, InTune, Jamf, Workspace ONE)
* Familiarity with enterprise networking hardware, advanced switch configuration (VLAN, IGMP Snooping, etc.) and network debugging/monitoring tools (Wireshark, etc.)
* Demonstrated experience with software installation and troubleshooting in both Linux and Windows environments, client/server systems, etc. – Mac experience desirable.
* Demonstrated ability of working on complex assignments where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Ideally have supported software deployment and integration skills
* Experience in support and troubleshooting A/V conferencing systems desirable. Exposure to soft codecs (Zoom / Skype For Business /Blue Jeans / Starleaf etc highly desirable.
* Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Ability to manage new assignments and provide guidance to others
* Superb problem solving/troubleshooting skills, ability to support face to face, virtually and on the telephone
* Organised and with the ability to work in a team or on their own initiative, develop working methods, standard practice and follow-up procedures
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Intense desire to learn and keep up to date on technical matters
* A keen interest in audio products and driven by supporting new disruptive technologies Determination to successfully introduce a new product to a forward thinking market.
Whats on offer?
* £40,000 – £47,000 per year
* 5% Si bonus
* Personal training and development program
* Excellent support and relaxed work environment.
Our client is market leader in the manufacturer of audio products. They are at the cutting edge of technology and boast a number of household names as clients! If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply with an updated cv
- Address EC4, Old Bailey, Greater London