Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Are you an energetic self-starter who has excellent skills and experience in Microsoft Excel and who is looking to work for an ambitious, global business and join a continually expanding payments project delivery team, where your analytical skills, ability to apply logic, creativity and problem-solving techniques can be fully utilised?
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be partnering again with this market leading payments company who have a key role for a Payments Analyst to lead the analysis of European client projects. This analyst position plays an integral part in providing in-depth & detailed analysis of clients’ payment arrangements. You will work in a team of European analysts providing support throughout the lifecycle of each project.
What we are looking for:
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply logic, creativity and problem-solving techniques.
• Strong skills and experience in Microsoft Excel
• Competency in all major Microsoft Office software
• Excellent communication skills ideally having worked previously in a client facing position
• Appetite to learn about the principles of project management
• Strong organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at any one time
• Professional manner
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to speak a European language proficiently; German and/or Spanish is highly desirable but not essential to fulfilling the role
- Address Manchester, Greater Manchester