Agricultural Parts Advisor, Permanent, Norwich, £Competitive DOE
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Rthirteen are currently working alongside a leading agricultural service and product supplier in order to recruit a Parts Advisor to join their team in Norwich. The focus of this role is always to provide outstanding customer service. Working within a parts department you will be providing guidance to customers, ensuring the correct stock is available for both the workshop and customers and carrying out stock takes.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with experience of agricultural equipment and the farming industry to join a well-established organisation where you will be able to grow your skills and develop an even deeper knowledge of the industry.
Your duties will include:
* Providing excellent customer service at all times.
* Listening to customers and identifying their needs in order to promote and sell parts/services.
* Ensuring the correct parts are available for all jobs being undertaken.
* Identifying parts, picking parts from stock and/or ordering any parts required.
* Following up on any shortages and directing issues to the Depot Parts Manager.
* Verifying receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating Stock.
* Maintaining control of inventory management, as well as other administration tasks.
* Contributing ideas for future marketing campaigns and working with the team in order to execute these.
* Developing a strong working knowledge of all company products, allowing you to answer customer queries with ease.
You will have/be:
* Previous experience in a parts department, dealing with either agriculture, construction or garden equipment.
* Knowledge of the agriculture and farming industry.
* Excellent customer service skills and a passion to provide outstanding service.
* Strong communication skills.
* Computer literate.
* Able to work flexibly, including extended hours and weekends.
* Organised and able to cope with the fast-paced nature of the business.
* Able to easily pick up new skills and responsibilities.
This is a full-time permanent position, working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. Offered salary is highly competitive dependant on experience. This role offers fantastic benefits including; 22 days holiday + bank holidays, very competitive OT, Enhanced Pension, Staff Discount, 3rd Party Discount Scheme, Regular Pay Review and Company Phone & laptop.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Daniel Sheffield – Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals – we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
- Address Norwich, Norfolk