Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £34000 – £36000/annum + OT
Agricultural Technician – Mobile
£15-£16 per hour
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
My client is looking for an experienced Agricultural Technician to join their team. This is a mixed role, involving some workshop duties, as well as mobile work at clients’ premises. This job comes with a fully expensed company vehicle to enable you to get to clients as required. In addition to the competitive hourly rate, there is also overtime available should you wish, paying time and a half and double time over the weekend. There is a requirement to be on call 1 weekend a month with this role, from 8am-9pm, for which additional monies are paid. If you are looking for a new opportunity, with a growing company, do not delay, apply TODAY!!!
* Undertake mechanical work on agricultural equipment
* Be comfortable working in the workshop as part of the team, and also be able to work unsupervised on-site visits to our clients
* Ensure maintenance is completed to the required standard
* Maintain the good name of the company when dealing with clients
* Experience in agricultural mechanics, ideally over 3 years post apprenticeship
* Brand specific knowledge beneficial
* Good customer skills
Salary and Benefits
* Basic salary to £16 per hour
* Time and a half for Saturday work
* Double time for Sunday work
* Fully expensed company van
* Free onsite parking
* Optional weekends for overtime available
If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at ASI Automotive Recruitment, we make it our mission to find the right job for YOU!!
If you are not a Agri Engineer, but you know of someone who is and maybe interested we will pay £75 in vouchers of your choice for a successful recommendation. If you are interested or know of someone that might be please get in touch.
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one.
The job is based in West Sussex and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so, please make sure your contact details are on your CV
- Address RH12, Horsham, West Sussex