Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £48000/annum +Benefits
Our client a Software company that works primarily in the retail space requires an Agile Project Manager / Coach to join their rapidly expanding Tech team.
The right candidate will ideally have come from a B2B background and have worked with unique Agile methodologies like Kanban / XP / Crystal / Lean etc. not necessarily just SCRUM to help bring ideas to the organisation.
You will be working with cross-functional teams that consist of a Scrum Master, 8 x Software engineers, Data Engineers, Product owners and UX engineers.
In this role you will:
* Facilitate scrum events
* Work with product owners to identify the priority of tasks
* Balancing operational concerns with project delivery and execution
* Be familiar with the relevant changes of each sprint’s releases
* Documentation and managing other project related materials
* Comfortable with tools such as Jira and Confluence
The right candidate will have the following skill-set:
* Ability to manage cross-functional teams
* Worked within multiple Agile methodologies
* Strong People Management skills
* Excellent verbal and written skills
For more information please contact Charles Blockley
- Address London