Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £10.09/hour
Have you got excellent organisational skills? Do you want to work for an organisation that makes a massive difference to the lives of everyday people? Are you available to start ASAP?
If you are answering yes to the above, then this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for an administrator to work for one of our NHS clients in Leeds. The role is working full time, initially for a 3 month time period, with the right person starting ASAP.
The main duties will reverberate around providing admin and coordination support to healthcare professionals. This will involve:
* Arranging appointments/meetings.
* Collating medical records.
* Reception duties.
* Speaking to patients both face-to-face and over the telephone.
* Dealing with routine queries.
* Liaising with senior management.
* Inputting data on the inhouse computer system.
The ideal candidate will have undertaken a similar role previously. However, if you believe that you have the relevant skills for the role, then do not hesitate to apply by using the online facility available.
Please note that Taskmaster is operating as a Recruitment Business for this vacancy
- Address LS9, Harehills, City and Borough of Leeds