Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £17000 – £20000/annum
Purpose of Role:
To provide overall commercial support to Project Managers, Operations Manager & Director and undertake both contract and maintenance administration of both new and ongoing Contracts and working flexibly as part of a team towards Climate Engineering’s Management Team objectives.
Summary of responsibilities:
1. Assist team in clerical and administrative tasks to ensure that they meet quality and time targets.
2. To undertake office reception duties both in person and on the telephone, including taking messages for other staff.
3. To operate manual and computerized office systems, for example filing papers and maintaining bespoke databases.
4. To undertake general office duties, for example:
• dealing with the post, faxes and e-mail;
• General ad-hoc duties as and when required;
• Monitoring stocks of basic items such as stamps & stationary;
• Purchasing of materials and equipment for various projects;
• drafting and sending standard letters;
5. Schedule dates and delegate PPM and repair work
6. Develop and implement PPM contracts
7. Develop and implement quotations to clients for remedial works.
8. Maintain company accreditations.
9. Maintain complaint health and safety polices & procedures.
10. Ensure delivery of agreed services to specified service levels of customer care
• This role would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be well organized, able to manage own time and resource efficiently
• Must possess an innovative flair in providing solutions and problem solving.
• Must have the ability to make decisions whilst being responsive to change.
• Must be results driven with the ability to work in a pressurised environment in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Must have a strong understanding of customer service excellence backed up with
• excellent customer care skills
• Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook).
• Excellent word processing speed and accuracy
• First class administration, organisation and multi- tasking skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to exercise diplomacy, tack, sensitivity and control in managing difficult or
• Demonstrate a pro-active, drive, and commitment style of working.
• Ability to analyse queries, identify problems and solutions.
• Excellent team player.
• Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
• Ability to work accurately, under pressure and to time targets
- Address Slough, Berkshire