Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £21000 – £24000/annum
Would you like to work for the UK’s largest company in their sector, who brings fresh challenges and opportunities every day?
They look for friendly, hardworking and professional individuals to join their company and in return they offer job satisfaction, opportunities and benefits.
They are looking for a strong Administrator to support the Contracts Manager.
Administrator – The Role
* Answer telephones and deal with enquiries with a tactful and helpful approach to see enquiry through to conclusion
* Process work orders accurately
* To book all appointments for Contractors to visit Clients
* Monitor and book subsequent appointments
* Liaising with Clients and members of the public, keeping them informed and up to date with works progress
* Maintaining computerized records
* General administrative support to the Contracts Manager
Administrator – The Candidate
* A minimum of 1 year administration experience is essential for this position
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Extremely organised
* Attention to detail
* Computer literate
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Address Shenley, Hertfordshire