Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £21000 – £25000/annum
We’re looking for a proactive and efficient Administrator to join our expanding team in the Stratford. Within this role, you will work as part of a team in a call centre environment assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including Housing Associations and Local Authorities and their residents
* Providing customer service to residents and customers.
* Using company systems to process orders adequately in order to invoice clients.
* Updating system with all interactions with residents.
* Processing supervisory or trade reports to determine action required to resolve repairs.
* Resolution of minor complaints at call level.
* Maintain logs and monitor variation request.
* Maintain and action emails from contract mailboxes.
* Answering payment queries of both sub contract and client.
* Scanning and copying of files as required for contract delivery.
* Arranging appointments for residents with trades people in a cost effective and organised manner.
* Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments.
* Rescheduling appointments using our planning tools.
* Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database.
* The key person communicating between the resident and maintenance worker.
* Experience within a housing or maintenance organisation.
* Experience in a call centre environment
* IT Literate
* Excellent Customer service skills.
* Excellent work ethic.
Other key Information
* Working hours Mon- Fri 8am-5pm
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us
- Address Twickenham, Greater London