Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £20000/annum
We are currently looking to recruit an Office Administrator for our client in West Bromwich.
The ideal candidate for the Office Administrator role has extensive experience in a similar role.
The Office Administrator is responsible for :
* The majority of administrative duties in the company.
* This person will manage records, organise files, answer calls, and provide support for the entire company.
* As administrative officer, the ideal candidate will be highly organised and able to handle financial records and other documentation.
* Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
* Log Support Tickets for the Support Team and update Customers on the progress of existing Support Tickets
* Assist the Sales Team in procuring documentation from Customers
* Liaise with Finance Companies on behalf of Customers
* Support the Managing Director in obtaining finance for potential Customers
* Ensuring that equipment is dispatched to Customers on time
* Ensuring that Customers have received their leased equipment
* Assist the Operations Director with finance/accounts work as and when required.
Core Competencies for the Office Administrator role:
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
* Attention to detail
* Prepared to develop new skills and to be mentored and coached
* Great problem-solving skills and can think outside the box
* Ability to work under pressure
* Empathy with Customers
The Office Administrator role is a permanent role, Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
- Address B71, Sandwell, West Midlands (County)