Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We are currently looking for an Administrator to join our client
* Processing new claims and communicating with third parties
* Dealing with incoming phone calls and general administration within the department.
* Processing New and Continuing Claims and dealing with all correspondence.
* Underwriting policies and maintaining underwriting processes.
* Answering all calls promptly in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner.
* Identifying and responding to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible or passing effectively to Senior Administrators or the Management team.
* Applying detailed, up-to-date knowledge of products and procedures.
* Maintaining work service standards.
* Inputting all data and completing all related paperwork accurately.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent communication and customer service skills and excellent attention to detail.
You should be able to demonstrate flexibility and strong administration skills, ideally gained within a claims environment. You will be able to prioritise your own workload with the ability to work to strict deadlines and targets. Proven letter writing skills, an excellent telephone manner and previous decision-making are also required.
If this is what you're looking for, please apply today
- Address Edgware, Greater London