Accounts and Audit Senior/Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £40000/annum
Accounts and Audit Senior/Assistant Manager – £34,000 – £40,000 – Doncaster Accountancy Firm
My client, a highly successful Firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors are looking to appoint and Audit and Accounts Senior/Assistant Manager to work within the firms Corporate Services Division.
The firm are seen as one of the regions leading accountancy practices, this based upon an excellent reputation as an employer and also the high level service which they provide to their clients.
The business are looking to appoint an ambitious qualified ACA/ACCA accountant who is seeking a progressive role within a rapidly growing, dynamic business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supporting the firm Directors and Partnership team, the role of Audit and Accounts Senior/Assistant Manager will work across a wide range of clients from smaller owner managed businesses through to large corporate businesses with responsibility for :
* Management of a diverse portfolio of clients from growing owner managed businesses through to large groups of companies
* Leading Audit engagements on-site including responsibility for planning, budgeting and the management of a team
* Preparation of statutory and management accounts
* Liaising with other departments within the business, including participating in group and firm wide activities
* Oversee planning and finalisation client meetings
* Delegating and supervising work of more junior members of the team reviewing work
* Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office
Skills and Qualities
To be considered for this position, individuals must be qualified ACCA / ACA and currently working within a firm of accountants at Senior, Supervisor or Assistant Manager level within an audit/accounting environment.
This is a fantastic time to join this dynamic Practice. The business will provide an excellent opportunity for career progression along with structured inhouse training and support.
Salary & Benefits
* Base Salary up to £40,000
* Flexible Working Hours
Barber McLelland are a dedicated and niche recruitment consultancy service for the Accountancy Profession. Our area of expertise covers recruitment from part qualified accountants through to Partners and Directors within Big 4, National Accountancy Firms, through to Independent Accountants and Specialist Boutiques across the Yorkshire and East Midlands Region.
For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you in securing your next career move, please contact Justin Barber at Barber McLelland Ltd