Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £20000/annum
JR Recruitment are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Accounts Administrator who is keen to learn for a Nottingham City Centre based client. Working under a fantastic Supervisor who is keen to develop her team, you will be highly numerical with a great attention to detail.
Working within a financial services environment, you will be professional with excellent communication skills working amongst a supportive team.
* Cash reconciliations, expense reconciliations and income reconciliations
* Liaising internally to report data and information
* Assisting with monthly reporting and month end tasks.
* Inputting information into Microsoft Excel
* Calculating financial information for reporting purposes
* Communicating with clients
* Highly organised and able to prioritise
* Excellent attention to detail (inc. ability to recognise errors when processing deals and reports)
* Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Process driven and works well in structured environments
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a desire to work as part of a team
* Sound Mathematical ability (eg. ability to calculate percentages, convert exchange rates, applying tax rates to dividends etc)
* Customer service focussed
* Strong IT ability (MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook to an intermediate level).
* Will consider school leaver or next role following apprenticeship.
This role is being advertised by JR on behalf of the client.
You may also have applied for jobs such as: Administrator, Admin Assistant, Finance Administrator, Accounts, Payments, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger