Account Representative – Books & Publishing Industry
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Supports the Account Managers and Publishers to enable the streamlined management of their Accounts and associated content and advise on other services to achieve sales growth targets.
* Ensure the timely integration of new content ingestion in co-ordination with Publishers
* Manage the Publisher side of targeted promotions, aimed at generating additional content ingestion and/or drive volume.
* Maintain up to date and accurate knowledge on the full range of Ingram services, to be able to advise publishers appropriately.
* Management of systems on behalf of the Publisher and the company, including CMS, CSS etc. to ensure publisher requirements are recorded and actioned accurately.
* Liaison with internal teams, both in the UK and US, as necessary, to meet the needs of publisher.
* Deal with all publisher queries efficiently and accurately.
* Review of production proofs, based on publisher specifications.
* Assisting customers with EDI Implementations as appropriate.
* Coordinating client reporting as required.
* Supporting the drive for sales growth via effective execution of existing orders and advising clients appropriately about Ingram’s range of products and services.
* Attending publisher meetings with Account Managers as appropriate and client training on systems where appropriate.
* Proactive sign-posting of new publishers to and/or migration of existing LSUK accounts to Ingram Spark as appropriate or directed by management.
* To be responsible for your own Health and Safety and be aware of factors affecting your colleagues in order to maintain a safe environment.
* To report any accidents, potential hazards to your Line Manager immediately.
* May be required to accompany Account Managers to publisher meetings.
* Any other duties as required in line by Managers from time to time, and commensurate with role and responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Customer-centric approach.
* Attention to detail.
* Additional languages skills would be an advantage.
* Good administrative skills, able to prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
* IT literate.
* Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
* Problem-solving and solutions focused.
* Positive and constructive approach to working with others.
* Flexibility is critical – must be able to adapt to frequent change
* Experience of B2B client support.
* Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Essential Physical Demands
* Ability to work flexible hours.
* Standard office environment and mainly sedentary work.
* Ability to travel if required
- Address Kiln Farm