7.5 Tonne Driver
Job Type : Permanent, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £10.13 – £11.74/hour
Central Employment are currently looking to recruit a number of 7.5 tonne drivers to work for a leading automotive manufacturing client based in Washington.
– Have a full clean driving licence
– Be over 18
– Have a professional driving qualification (CPC)
– Have previous working experience driving a 7.5 tonne vehicles
– Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines.
– These roles are generally short distance, working shifts, travelling to and from the Nissan factory in Sunderland.
Candidates must be flexible and be prepared to work shifts and overtime when required.
3 shift (7am-3pm/3:30pm-11:30pm/11pm-7am)
2 shift (7am-3pm/3:30pm-11:30pm)
£10.13 rising to £10.36 after 12 weeks for 2 shift
10.59 rising to £10.90 after 12 weeks for 3 shift
This is a permanent full time position working on average of around 39 hours per week depending on shift pattern before overtime, this is reflected in the rate of pay.
These roles are permanent positions with great chance of progression within the company.
This role is an immediate start so please apply on-line (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer
- Address NE37, Usworth, Sunderland